Limited Edition Holiday Easy Pots Are Here
Designed to meet your cannabis gifting needs, we have spruced up our Easy Pots for the holiday season! Now equipped with Toker Pokers, wrapped in holidays colors, and topped with a bow, these make the perfect gift for growers—new, experienced, or somewhere in between. Check out the Retail Partners listed below to secure the hottest gift this season!
- The Reef, Seaside
- Empire Health & Wellness, Oakdale
- Cali Kosher, Modesto
- 365 Recreational, Santa Rosa
- 7 Stars Holistic Healing Center, Richmond
- Harborside, Oakland
- Harborside, San Jose
- Harborside, San Leandro
- Harborside, Desert Hot Springs
- Global Greenz, Atwater
- Hazy Bulldog, Sanora
- The Ganjery, McKinleyville
- The Lighthouse, Palm Springs
- Two Rivers Wellness, Sacramento
Dark Heart Nursery’s Easy Pot is an autoflowering cannabis plant, grown from feminized seedlings, that stands roughly 15-18 inches in height and is surrounded by a “tomato cage” for proper support. Easy Pot plants are sold in a 2.5 gallon pot where they will remain for the duration of their life. This means they do not need to be transplanted. They will start flowering shortly after you bring them home and will be ready to harvest in around 40-60 days. Autoflowers are known to be hardier and less finicky than regular cannabis plants, which makes them perfect for beginner growers!
Here’s why Easy Pot is great for beginners, hobby growers and anyone interested in growing cannabis:
- Fun to grow! Each of these vigorous plants will produce beautiful flowers in a wide variety of conditions. However, the better the conditions, the better your result!
- Just add water: Soil mix is pre-charged with slow release fertilizer that provides complete plant nutrition every time you water.
- Proven genetics: Stable seeds from award winning breeders means you’ll have a healthy plant that will outperform your expectations.
- Attractive: Pot design is attractive and modern, and fits right into your space. This is a must-have garden varietal!
How It Works
According to one of our award-winning breeding partners, Humboldt Seed Company, autoflowering means that the plant will flower automatically when ready and is not photoperiod sensitive like normal cannabis plants are. Plants germinated from autoflower seedlings start to flower after a short vegetative period of 2 to 4 weeks. Autoflowering plants are good for both indoor and outdoor growing. When you are growing in an indoor environment, autoflower seedlings will allow you to start and finish your cycle even more rapidly.
For more information on our feminized seedlings visit our blog post.
Easy Pot strains are sourced from top shelf autoflower genetics via The Humboldt Seed Company. 2021-2022 Easy Pot genetics are available in the following:
Read more on each genetic by clicking its respective link above.
Tips For Growing Easy Pot
Autoflowering plants do not rely on photoperiods to trigger their flowering cycle like traditional cannabis plants do. In order to produe healthy yields they need a sufficient amount of light during their lifecycle. Depending on the time of year your autoflower plant can do well both indoors and outdoors.
During the spring and summer months a well lit windowsill or sunroom could do the trick indoors. Outdoors, any well lit area of your outdoor garden would suffice. During the fall and winter months the weather can be a bit cold and could affect the overall yield of your harvest. During this time, keeping your plant under light indoors would likely produce the best results.
Check out this Maximum Yield article by Michael Coffey for tips on maximizing autoflowering cannabis growth.